Mestre Raposa wooden windows profile - advantages:
- Wood is a durable material that conveys warmth and comfort.
- Has a good thermal insulation (UF 1.3 w/m² K and UW until 0.5/m²k)
- Has a good sound insulation (DIN EN ISO 140-3/717-1 ndB: 32-52)
- Excellent quality static with regard to expansion and contraction to temperature extremes, either heat or cold.
- Protection against weather due to a special surface treatment.
- Custom design available through a wide variety of different types of wood, coating and impregnation.
- Satisfies all requirements of historic preservation of the buildings.
- Prevents static electricity.
- Environmentally friendly due to the fact that consume less energy during production and is recyclable.
- Is part of the natural cycle and is fully recyclable.
- Are painted with environmentally friendly paints and ecological products.
- It has a surface temperature comfortable and feels good to the touch.
- Can be continuously changed with different color paints.
- Are resistant to continuous wear and tear.
- Offer a wide variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate the most diverse solutions.
- Are more fire-resistant than PVC with special treatment.
Our wood windows have a 10 year warranty!
For visual examples, please visit our gallery.
Receive technical Specifications